Ok, so picking up a new hobby in the middle of summer when I have so much other stuff going on may not really be the best idea. I am back, however, and determined to keep up on the blog!
3am random thoughts before bed came up with the idea that I need to do more than just read the dozens of gardening books I bring home, but review them here. Easy enough to do.
Here is best wishes going out to all those effected by hurricane Ike, we got just a taste of leftover wind up here in New York the other night and it was still enough to flatten my Hopi Black Dye Sunflowers and the husband's patch of sweet corn. I cant even imagine what I would do if that was a common event all summer! I am sure it would take alot more than some strips of old fabric and a few wooden stakes to right the damage though!
I have to make up for a lot of wasted time in the next couple days so my appologies for the flood of posts that will be coming, things should even out to a regular pace after I catch up!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment